Thursday, September 20, 2007

Western Digital unveils slimmer, sleeker My Book lineup

Filed under:


Just months ago, we saw Western Digital offer up a 2TB version of its My Book dual-drive line, and now the firm is introducing a "smaller, sleeker" family for those obsessed with style. Among the newcomers are the slimmer My Book Home Edition, My Book Office Edition, and My Book Essential Edition 2.0, all of which will be available in sizes ranging from 320GB to 1TB. Of note, you'll still find the same USB 2.0 connectivity (plus FireWire 400 and eSATA on the Home Edition), bundled backup features, and SmartPower functionality that automatically powers the drive on and off with the attached PC / Mac. The recently made-over trio is available now for $129.99 to $379.99 depending on model and capacity, and you can take a look at the rest of the gang after the break.

Continue reading Western Digital unveils slimmer, sleeker My Book lineup

 

[via] Engadget

No comments: