Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ask Engadget: Best GPS devices on the market?

Filed under: , ,

There was no shortage of opinion last week on Ask Engadget, when Ebzy was in search of some guidance in the digital camera market. You can get your own question answered by sending in to ask at engadget dawt com. Today Perry's in search of a GPS unit:

"I'm thinking of buying a GPS for my car, and am totally confused with the options. I'm not interested in ones with JPG viewers, MPEG players... I just want the best GPS that I can get. What do you recommend in various price ranges, and if money were no object?"

So Perry isn't exactly into the frills, but can he find a top-shelf unit without them? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.

 

Permalink | Email this | Comments


Office Depot Featured Gadget: Xbox 360 Platinum System Packs the power to bring games to life!

[via] Engadget

No comments: